West Aurora School District 129 utilizes Seesaw as a digital portfolio and parent communication tool for our PK-5th grade students. Student portfolios will follow them each year through 5th grade.
Seesaw is available on the web at web.seesaw.me and the Seesaw Family App is available for Apple and Android devices.
Teachers use Seesaw to:
- Assign Activities online
- Provide feedback to students
- Check for student understanding to inform their instruction
- Communicate with parents and students through Class Announcements
- Communicate privately with parents through individual messaging
A Seesaw Parent Account gives you the ability to:
- See just your child’s work
- Comment with words of encouragement on your child’s work
- See important information posted by the classroom teacher using Class Announcements
- Communicate privately with your child’s teacher through individual messaging